My mission is to help you master your online presence and create a profitable business.
My name is Emilie Guerin and since an early age, I always knew that I wanted to start a business, but I was terrified to take the first step. After studying Marketing at university, I decided to move away from my hometown (Quebec City) to learn English in British-Columbia.
At the age of 26, I started my first business in home repair and furniture making. Later on, I started my second business, a dog walking and dog training company. Even though I was making a good living, I realized that something was missing. I wanted to be able to reach more people and help them with their businesses as well.
Since then, I've moved to a small town surrounded by a beautiful lake. Most importantly, I have combined all my experiences and education to help my clients crush their business goals using online marketing.
Nothing breaks my heart more than when I see someone wanting to grow their blog/business, but they are just so unsure of what to do and never reach their dream.
That's why I started this blog; to help you realize your dream. No matter where you are in your journey, I'm here to get you the answers you need to help you monetize your passion.
Things you may not know about me...
- Born and raised in small town close from Quebec city, Canada. That's where my lovely French accent come from.
- I studied in marketing at University of Quebec.
- I moved at 23 years old in British-Columbia, Canada, alone, with my backpack.
- I was promoted manager in construction field after only been working there for less than a year.
- I started my first business at the age of 26.
- When I'm not working, you can find me boating, hiking or traveling.